- A medical professional draws blood from the patient.
- Using a special centrifuge technique, growth factors are extracted from the blood and concentrated into the PRP.
- Specific areas of the penis are numbed with local anesthesia and then injected with the PRP.
- Once it has been injected, it will stimulate blood flow in the blood vessels and the growth of new tissue, allowing an increase in terms of size, sexual stamina, and performance. Since the PRP uses the patient’s own blood, have a happier and healthier sex life without the side effects!
- PRP Intimate shot Recovery
- PRP Intimate shot Results
- PRP Intimate shot Side Effects
PRP (PRP Intimate shot) incorporates pain-free injections of a patient’s own platelet-rich plasma to help treat erectile dysfunction; rejuvenating the penis and stimulating new tissue growth, resulting in improved erections that are larger, firmer and more frequent.